Binary Release Alpha 0.3

I've added a new binary release of Boomerang for win32 to the sourceforge project. The Linux binaries are also up. If you'd like to try making a release for some other platform, please let me know.

What can the new release do? Well, it crashes less. It supports ELF .o files much better than previous releases. It includes some changes that make for better output in some instances. Overall, just general improvements.

What can't the new release do? This is still an alpha release. That means we don't expect you to be able to do very much work with it. Running it on /bin/ls will still give you horrendous output, but try /bin/arch.

Comments

  1. If I did that my regular readers would bitch that they already know what project I work on and don't need to be told every time I post. So I can't please everybody, deal with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disabling OS-X Device Removal Warnings In Yosemite

Rebirth Of The Spaceship

Mars Direct Without Super Heavy Lift